From the tapered form and the angled mouthpiece, to the way it feels in your hands to the sound it makes when you set it down, this designer bong is meant to seamlessly fit into your life and your home.
An angled mouthpiece and a molded indent provide an ergonomic grip that also tucks away the bowl and downstem.
The silicone footer protects the glass from damage, hides unsightly water and indicates the recommended water line for the perfect hit (you need less than you think!). Two different bowls and an extra downstem are always included in case of inevitable accidents.
"It's so simple you know immediately just how much work went into making it look that way." - Gossamer Magazine
- Celery edition ships with charcoal grey bong plus green silicone accessories.
- Blush edition ships with charcoal grey bong plus pink silicone accessories.
- Indigo edition ships with charcoal grey bong plus blue silicone accessories.
- Charcoal edition ships with charcoal grey bong.
- Materials: High quality 4mm thick, borosilicate glass; silicone.
- Size: 10 x 3.3 inches; bowl joint size: 10mm
Session Goods was formed in 2017 by three designer friends in the Bay Area who wondered what would happen if you looked at smokeware through the lens of industrial design, using critical thinking and the design process itself to bring new value to an ancient ritual. By obsessing over every detail and material that make up their products, with a rigorous process of converging and diverging until satisfied, Session Goods creates beautiful, functional, and unapologetically simple designs.