I can feel your halo
Your weed's new guardian angel. 👼
Handmade in Philadelphia, these pipes have a medium-sized bowl and a can't-take-your-eyes-off-it mother-of-pearl finish.
In three colors:
- Iridescent Leaf green has color shifts into purples, oranges, and blues.
- Iridescent Sky is a light blue and has color shifts into purple, green, and orange.
- Iridescent Poppy is a ruddy pink and has color shifts into orange, green, purple, red and blue.
- Made: Wheel thrown and hand built one by one.
- Materials: Porcelain with luster glaze; unglazed base signed by the artist.
- Size: ~4 x 4 x 0.75 inches
Cloud 9 Clay focuses primarily on wheel-thrown ceramics, as well as slab rolled forms, and pieces that are assembled with a combination of wheel-thrown and tactile manipulation. All Cloud 9 Clay pieces are made by Peyton Flynn in her studio in Pennsylvania. The creation process for Peyton is grounding, centering, fluid and pushes the boundaries of non-permanence and non-attachment. Peyton's focus with Cloud 9 Clay is to create pieces that draw from her travels and photography, while upholding a standard of quality that can be used and cherished for a lifetime.